Your luxury suits and tuxedos will last for long days and it will look good and new if you care your jackets with more care and attention. Some of the important points to care your garments are given below.
- Soaking your suits or tuxedos in to water or drying it quickly are always a bad habit.
- Always keep in mind that storing your cloth in a right place is an important habit to care your shirts or pants.
- Keep your dresses in a safe place. That will resist the reduction of its shine and look which gives more fitness to you, because fitness is always an essential thing to attract others.
- Don’t keep your suits in an extreme dry place or wet climate or excessive hot or cold area.
- A good idea to keep your suits safely is to hang it in a damp closet using a damp rid with a tiny layer of leather conditioner which can reduce the odors by absorbing the moisture.
- Never apply any artificial things like polisher or conditioner over the tuxedoes because they will surely damage the leather of your garments.
- Always use wooden hanger to hang your suits because using metals may cause marks on your suits that will definitely destroy your outlook.
- Even though using conditioner can cause more difference in the look of your cloths, it will surely last for few minutes only and also it will give troubles in the future. So it’s better to clean your outfits with little water or soap.
- Use dry baking soda to clean the pockets and inner areas of the suits by sprinkling it. Before sprinkling soda don’t forget to keep the soda in an open bucket for nearly 1 day.
- If you are using wet baking soda means, add one spoon soda with 1 liter water and wipe the suit in it. Wiping suits is entirely differing from soaking, so don’t worry to get your suit wet.
Keep all the above 10 important points in mind to clean your Suits and Tuxedos.
To get quality suits and tuxedos visit Mensusa