While attending an interview we should be careful about our dress code because our dress itself speaks a lot about us. Your dress will definitely create a best impression about you which will help your interviewer to take decision regarding your job.
The persons those who are going to attend an interview should definitely follow some rule on there dress code.
Some Basic Rules to follow
- Dark suit such as charcoal, navy or gray is the better choice but avoid black.
- Use plain shirt with long sleeves in white or light blue. Avoid patterned shirts. Sleeves should longer than sleeve of the suit jacket.
- Tie should be made of silk and should be always darker than your shirt. Try to get a traditional tie with solid color or delicate pattern. It should be of good quality and should touch the top of your belt in the middle.
- Wing tip or lace up shoes can be used with black or brown which is equivalent to your suit or darker. Use a well polished, good provisioned shoe.
- Select the socks which perfectly match your shoe and suit.
- Iron your shirts neatly. Wearing wrinkled shirts will takes away your opportunity towards others.
Wear exactly fitting garments.
- Avoid beard and neatly trim the moustache. Keep the clean nails.
- Arrive as early as possible for your interview.
- Have eye contact with them, which makes them to trust you.
- Be relaxed and focus well. Don’t talk too much which lead to give unrelated information.
- Don’t question too much to the interviewer when they gave you the opportunity to ask.
Mensusa provides interview suits with high quality clothes.